Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer / Governance Lead
Head Office, Bridgeton, Glasgow (Hybrid working)
37.5 Hours per week | £36,500 per annum
Would you like to be part of a professional team whilst helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great team member, be highly efficient, supportive and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Working in our CEO’s office, you will:
- Provide executive support to the CEO including diary management, administrative assistance, stakeholder engagement, report planning and scheduling, minute taking, collation of reporting data and progressing matters on behalf of the CEO
- Be the first point of contact with Board members and provide a professional support service to them
- Agree, publish and manage a timetable of Board and Committee meetings ensuring papers published on time and meetings are quorate
- Provide guidance and support to the Board of Trustees, Committees and CEO around good governance protocols and codes of practice associated with the sector
- Prepare a wide variety of correspondence, memoranda, legal documents, resolutions, board reports, and other items as delegated from brief instructions and rough drafts on behalf of the Chief Executive, Chair and Board.
- Organise Board and Executive Team Strategy days and other training events.
- Research, compile and analyse data on a variety of topics
- Perform document controller duties ensuring data is processed and controlled in line with best practice and relevant GDPR regulations.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a senior PA/Executive Assistant
- A minimum of HNC/HND or equivalent recognised qualification in Business Administration, Governance, or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 and IT packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prepare and deliver reports with accuracy and speed
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to the changing needs of the organisation
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload with competing priorities
Previous experience of working in the 3rd or public sector is desirable.
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of an employee benefits scheme, credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
Further information is available in the Role Profile below.